I’ve been blogging for almost 4 years (wow time flies when you’re having fun) and as much as I love sharing my looks, beauty faves, there is so much more of me and my life that I want to share with all of you. So I thought it was time to get way more up close and personal and share 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me.
I now that Instagram gets a bad wrap that everything is so curated and not real (but that is actually what each person decides to post) l try to keep my Instagram feed as real as possible, while looking pretty. I mean lets be honest, if I have a pimple when I get my period, that sucker usual pops out on my chin, you can be sure you won’t see it, because I will edit it. Because I know I don’t want to see it on anyone else, so why would someone what to see on me, right? Unless I am doing a skincare post, showing you how using a certain product improves my skin, I will show it all, but why would l show my pimple on an outfit post.
I don’t know but I think It may be because it’s the holiday season and I get more sentimental (check last’s years very personal blog),.
This is the first of many of these type of posts I have planed for the future, I want you to get to know me as if we knew each other in person. And I would love to know more about you, so please make sure to leave me a comment and keep the conversation going.
With that being said, let me get started, I’m actually a little nervous I’ve been wanting to do this post for a while now I was just trying to figure out how to start and what to share first. so here it is:
- I’m a dog lover and I have rescued 3 straight dogs from the West LA Animal shelter. My dream is to live in a ranch style house and keep on adopting as many dogs as I can.
- I speak English, Spanish, Italian and non sense. I’m Italian on my dad side, Ecuadorean on my mom side, I was born in Guayaquil, Ecuador, raised in Miami and I’ve been living in LA for 10 years now.
- I love to entertain, cook and make cocktails (and drink it all), you know just to make sure there taste good (wink wink). I’m a wannabe bartender. My favorite wine is Pinot Grigio from the Friuli region of Italy and my go-to drink is Whisky with ginger-ale.
- I’ve never gotten acrylic nails, done nail art, used hair extension, Botox or fillers,etc. Don’t get me wrong I have nothing against, I just don’t think is for me. I am all about loving myself in my own skin, embracing ones natural beauty and aging gracefully and I got it all from my mama. I take care of my skin by moisturizing 3 times a day, getting facials and trying out all the products I receive from amazing brands. I love to do homemade scrubs, I sleep with a silk pillow case and eye mask and I try to never go to sleep with make up on.
- Did you know I curse like a sailor? I have the filthiest mouth, but I keep it very clean on social media (’cause I don’t want to offend anyone).
- I love Pop Culture and I LOVE music and I’m fluent in lyrics. My favorite type of music is EDM and Reggaeton, if you follow my Snapchat and Instastories you would know my crazy love for J. Balvin. And thanks to Buchanan’s I got to meet him 3 times this year.
- I am married to the love of my life Douglas, who is also a blogger and my photographer and I’m his photographer. We both blog full time!
- I’m obsessed with sunsets, the ocean, animals and anything nature.
- I own over 400 pairs of shoes (counted by Douglas) and that was before I started blogging, I haven’t counted my shoes lately, I’ll check you posted.
- I love change, from hair, makeup, cities, etc. It is like a new start, that most be an Aries thing, I don’t know really, that’s what I’ve been told.
Hope you enjoyed this 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me post as much as I loved sharing a little about me. I would love to know about you, lets get to know each other more.
Hope you have a super duper day!
With Lots of Love,
You can also find more here: