Hey guys, I’m so excited to announce that I am a Shop.org 2017 Correspondent. You ask what Shop.org is, well let me tell you all about it.
Shop.org is a digital community part of the National Retail Federation (NRF) , and this year’s e-commerce conference is being held in Los Angeles at the Convention Center from September 25-27, 2017 and I am super excited to be a part of it.
It is an opportunity to connect with thousands of digital retail’s brightest minds and see what’s next in commerce and technology. With amazing speakers, celebrities, influencers, podcasts and so much more.
If you are in the Retailer industry, this conference is for you, and this why:
- Opening Reception Hollywood Style, hosted by Style maven and actress Melissa Rivers at the Legendary Shrine Auditorium.
- Networking and learning experiences, include a Women’s Run Retail Luncheon, an Executive Afternoon designed uniquely for executive attendees inlcuding shopping and a game.
- Listen to speakers with retail insight such as Tyra Banks, Kobee Bryant, CEO of DSW among others.
- Mingle with Digital Retailers Best, such as H&M, Saks, Salesforce, Ebay, Nike and so many more.
- Experience the latest in Retail Technology at the Tech Lab and experience technologies of the future and how it’s being reinvented.
- 1-on-1 curated meetings , take advantage of NRF Engage
- Meet industry Influencers (like yours truly) covering Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, Food, Travel, that would be attending the conference as Correspondents.
Hope to see there, in the mean time to learn more about Shop.Org, visit their site here and make sure to follow along on social by using #ShopOrg2017
Thank you so much for stopping by, I love sharing new things with you and this is a first for me and one of many more to come.
Hope you have a super duper day!
With Lots of Love,
You can also find more here: