I love skirts and I love black and when I find the perfect black skirt (and maxi), you know I am going to wear it over and over again. This gorgeous skirt from Tobi is my new favorite skirt and you are going to see it a lot (so get ready).
I am wearing the Lani Double Slit Maxi Skirt (yes double slit) because 2 is better than 1. It comes in 4 different colors, but if you know me, you know I will always pick back.
Tobi is offering 50% off on you first order, so get shopping like right now just in time for summer.
I’ve been wanting a skirt with double slit for awhile now, and I finally found it. I knew I wanted to keep it all black, so styling this look was easy breezy.
How I styled this Tobi slit maxi skirt ( $25 w/ code: SUMMER50):
- I added a Black Bodysuit because it is the perfect piece to wear with a slit skirt (or a swimsuit) it makes it hassle free and give it that put-together look. ($48)
- I grabbed my go-to faux leather Who What Wear x Target Moto Jacket ( it’s under $45)
- A pair of Gucci lace-up sandals
- A little Fringe Bag
- A pair a Quay sunglasses ($50)
- And a Headband (that I used as a choker)
Photos: Douglas Lagos | Location: Pacific Palisades, CA
I thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed how I styled this look. Hope you have a super duper day!
With Lots of Love,
[typography font=”Reenie Beanie” size=”40″ size_format=”px” color=”#e80083″]XO [typography font=”Architects Daughter” size=”32″ size_format=”px”]Rossana
You can also find me here:
SHOP MY LOOK AND MORE HERE: