1 Denim Shirtdress Styled 4 Ways
You guys know how much I love to wear what I love many times, so I wore this 1 Denim shirtdress styled 4 ways.
I love thinking of new ways to style something over and over again, it was a thing that I’ve done since I was little.
I mean I have pieces that I’ve had for years and I love to mix them with new ones, to make very unique looks.
Trip to Miami
I took it with me to my Miami trip and it was so hot and humid, but the material is light and soft I didn’t even break a sweat.
Because denim goes with EVERYTHING, it was just so easy to wear this 1 denim shirtdress styled 4 ways.
And this Tribe Kelley button down Denim dress is my new favorite, that I know I will keep for many years to come.
I love the color, the length, and I’ve been wearing it non-stop for weeks now and it’s on my Instagram feed like over 6 times in less than 1 month.
I was able to wear it so many times and style this Tribe Kelley denim dress as a jacket, shirt, coat, well ways 4 to be exact and you can see them below.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed this post and this 1 Denim Shirtdress Styled 4 ways and always remember to think outside of the box for unique outfit looks.
Hope you have a super duper day!
With Lots of Love,
Look # 1
I was in Miami on 90 degree weather and I wore this Denim button down dress it as a vest/jacket with:
- H&M – Eyelet shorts
- Skinnytees -Tank top
- Guilty Soles – Block heel Sandals
- Skinny Dip London – Black cross body Bag and
- Cabi Clothing – Silk scarf (as a head band)
Look # 2
Also in Miami and also with 90 degree weather and I wore it as a dress with:
- Shop Rossana Vanoni – Hand-made Straw Necklaces
- Skinny Dip London – clutch bag and
- Aldo – Shoes
I wore it in LA as a long shirt with:
- H&M – Black skater skirt
- VIntage belt
- Steve Madden – Silver block heels
I wore it in Miami as a over the shoulder coat with:
- SkinnyTees – Tank top
- Cabi Clothing – Skirt
- Guilty Soles – Block Heel Sandals
- Skinnydip London – Black bag
- Cabi Clothing – Scarf to accessorize the bag
- Ricardo Beverly Hills – Spinner suitcase I used on my Miami trip, I fit 6 pairs of shoes, 5 bags and all my clothes, Obsessed!!!